Remove top bar area above headline

Hi,

I’m not sure how to do it but I would like to remove the grey “bar” at the top of my website. The address is www.angrygone.com… thank you for any help you may provide

Best,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don’t see any grey bar on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Thank you for your prompt response, Movin.

I have changed the settings in WordPress to turn the bar into a white scheme background, but this is just a semi-correction. The issue is I still would like the whole page moved up to the very top so the headline and “border” displays right at the top beginning. Also, on the mobile version a “nav bar” is still appearing and I’m not sure if this is part of the same area. I have attached a screenshot from my Galaxy S5.

Best,
Alex

You can try removing it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

header#masthead {
    display: none;
}

If you also want to remove the top space above content then also use the below CSS code.

.container.main-content-area {
    margin-top: 0;
}

Perfect! Used both codes and it looks great, thank you so much my friend. Over two weeks of tweaking and all it took was 1 minute : )

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: