Remove widgets

Hi, I’m trying to display logos in the footer of the website (I figured out I can do this via the widget option), but as you can see in the attached screenshots, I’ve cleared all the other widgets hoping just the image of the logos appears. However, the 'About" and the “Latest Posts” and the “Social Media icons” seem to be a permanent fixture. I don’t want them, I just want the image of the logos. How do I do this?

Actually, scrap this request, I now need to know how to reduce the hight of the footer space - see attached.

And ideally expand the second widget column so the logos can be slightly larger. Thank you.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Sorry, my bad - www.cuvecom.org

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

You can easily reduce the height of your footer using this custom CSS code.

.widget{margin:0 0 0px;}

As for the second column, I would recommend that you re-design the image to change the aspect ration and re-upload it.

Hope this helps.

The CSS code worked! Thanks. Sadly I can’t amend the aspect ratio, due to brand standards and so on the logos have to remain as they are (in a row and so far apart). It’s a shame this can’t be resolved, but I’ll just have to explain it to the client.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I’m glad to have helped. As for the image size, thanks for understanding.

Have a good one.