Removing background image from pages

I set my background image in the shapely settings, which is great except that when I created a menu with a contact page link, when you go into the contact page, i can’t figure out how to make it just a white page with NO background image. Is there code for this or am I missing a setting?

Hi @bound4wb,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where you want to make white page with NO background image so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much! The site is itskellylove.com

I figured out the background issue but now for some reason my header is not appearing on the main page.

Appreciate your help!

Jill

I visited home page if your shared site and can see the Header as shown in the attached screenshot.

Can you share how you resolved this?

@ezra If you need help other than this topic creator then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Im only asking the solution of the same issue, so no other topic needs to be created, thanks.

@ezra I am requesting you here again to create separate topic orelse you have to wait here to get reply from topic creator.