Removing Background Image

Hello,

So, I wanted to do away with my background image since I’ve been trying some other designs.

Unfortunately, the background image can’t go away even after deleting it from the media files.

So, how do I go about removing it completely?
Looking forward

Ray

Hi Ray,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you have set it from background image feature of theme then just remove it from there as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it is not set it from background image feature then please tell me how you have set it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for your help! Always appreciated!

I actually used the same procedure to upload the image, but when I wanted to delete it using the same procedure, the image wasn’t there (and remember I also deleted it from the media files). But, in the real sense, it there on the site, so I’m confused how that could happen

Have a look at this screenshot and let me know

Thanks

Ray

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Hi Movin,

Sorry for my late reply, but don’t mind, I already have the problem solved

Thanks

Ray

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Movin or okoyoray - can you share the solution? Same thing is happening to me after starting with a different theme, having a background in it, then switching to Sparkling theme. In Sparkling settings, there is no background there - nothing to remove because nothing selected. But the site still has the old background image on all pages from the prior theme. Thanks.

@jmg1 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.