Removing page header & other q's

Hello, I love this theme so I’ve been trying to make it work with a new website I’m trying to set up! However, I’ve come across a few problems and I couldn’t find anyone else on this FAQ who had the same questions so here I am.

1. I’m considering having the page header stay on the coffee picture but not be duplicated on the top of the post. I attached a picture with the words I want to disappear circled in red. Can this be done?

2. I also want to try how it looks with the coffee picture made smaller and the header disappearing. I pasted a code I found on this website but when I publish and reload the actual page (not the preview) nothing changes. I also attached a picture of this. Even though the css code looks like this and I hit the “publish” button, it still looks like in the 1st picture (the coffee picture looks big and the title is still there). It works fine on mobile, though. Do you know why it doesn’t work on desktop and what I can do to fix it?

3. Is there a way to change the color of the loading bar to something other than yellow?

Thank you very much for all your hard work! :slight_smile:

Hey there

thank you for the question, I will try my best to help you

1. “having the page header stay on the coffee picture but not be duplicated on the top of the post” - What do you mean in not duplicated on top of the posts? sorry but not clearly understand this question
  2. this one too, just tell me what is your goal, what you want to achieve and i will create custom CSS for you
  3. Loading color can be changed by changing the accent color, you can also use this custom CSS:

.pace .pace-progress {
background-color: #ad1e41;
color: #f70f4d;
}

Thank you for your reply, Noda!

1. The background-color option worked! But the color option didn’t change anything, can you tell me how to change the yellow? I attached a picture so you can see which one hasn’t changed.

What I want to do with the header is two different things, because I want to try them out before I decide what works better for my site:

1. Disappear the header from all pages (the header I’m talking about is the text circled in red in the attachment)
  2. Center that same text instead of making it disappear

I hope my questions were more clear this time! They changed a little from the last time.