Removing Page Titles

Hello!
I am trying to remove page titles for each page but none of the answers in the forum worked for me.

Thank you in advance!
Sharon

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

If you had already tried a few options. Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?
Also, please add an image of the title you want changed to ensure we change the correct element.

Best Regards,
Support

I have the same issue. I want to remove the page titles that are showing up in the body portion of my pages (non-blog pages, that is), since the page title already shows up the Jumbotron. For example, I want to remove the grey smaller “OVPES 2017” from the white section on this page: ovpes.org/ovpes-2017. Could you help with this?

Hi there,

I have manually removed it on all pages, but heres an example of what I mean, see http://smsa-sji.sg/wp/?page_id=6
I want to remove ‘LATEST NEWS’ in grey, upper caps.

How can I remove it but yet still have it shown in the Admin/Pages. Means because I have removed it, all my pages on the backend says (no title).

Thanks!
Sharon

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the text by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Title removal*/
.front-page-section .section-header h3, #latest-news .section-content .post .post-button:active, #blog .blog-post .blog-post-title, .widget table thead th, #team .section-content .person .person-content h6, .widget_rss cite, .illdy_home_parallax h3 {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for this, but the problem is that this removes my blog post titles on my blog page as well as the titles of my non-blog pages. I need to be able to show my blogpost titles on my home page and hide the titles of my non-blog pages. Example: ovpes.org

Hi,

Unfortunately, it didn’t work. Any other solutions?

Thanks
Sharon

Hello there,

Please try using the following CSS code to remove the title on only that page:

/*Remove title on latest news page*/
.page-id-6 h1.blog-post-title {
}

Best Regards,
Support

Unfortunately, it still doesn’t work. Any other solution?

Thanks
Sharon

Hello there,

Please remove the previous CSS codes provided so that only the following is used:

/*Remove title on latest news page*/
.page-id-6 h1.blog-post-title {
}

Best Regards,
Support