removing path to page

I want to get rid of the “paths” showing on top of each page (see attached pic). How do I do that?
Thanks in advance

Hi @annamgf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply. I cannot show you the URL because the page is only visible to admins (I set up a maintenance mode plugin so you’d see something different). Is there anything else I can do to allow you to have a look into it? Maybe sharing the page.php?

Thanks,

Anna

By default the Dazzling theme doesn’t display this path.

This can be due to plugin that you are using on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether it gets removed and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is displaying it.

If you can’t do that then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hi Movin,

Thanks a lot for your help! I eventually had to re-install the theme but now it behaves correctly.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: