Removing published date from individual page

I would like to remove published and updated date from a specific page.

I mean this html code:

<span class="posted-on"><time class="entry-date published" datetime="2019-08-26T19:31:14+00:00">August 26, 2019</time><time class="updated" datetime="2019-09-02T08:24:44+00:00">September 2, 2019</time></span>

When I needed to change html language attribute for individual post, I added this filter:

function change_wordpress_locale( $lang ) {
    if ( is_page(1384) ) {
        return "sk-SK";
    }
    return 'en-US';
}
add_filter( 'locale', 'change_wordpress_locale' ); 

I am not able to find what I should change to remove date from an individual page. Thanks for any help.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

In order to check your question I need to see your live website, please provide a URL and I will take a look.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there.

You can take a look at my website Programátor webových aplikácií a webových stránok | Andrej Gajdoš.

Thanks for your reply.

hello

i can see it on the page, Its already hidden by this custom css:

.byline, .updated:not(.published) {
display: none;
}

Hi Nada,

Thanks for your reply. I need to remove it (html code is not rendered), not hide it.

Hello Sarge

In this case, you need to find the corresponding file and make necessary changes, this will require customization for sure

Yes,

This is what I am asking. Did you read my question?

Good morning Serge

Yes, but unfortunately customization is not included in the free support plan, we cant provide customization of any files under this scope of free support, you have to find someone who can do this for you

got it. thanks

Thank you for understanding Sarge :slight_smile:

I will close this case but don’t hesitate to open new tickets