Removing space around header image

I’m trying to remove the space around the header image, but no luck so far. Any suggestions?

I’m experimenting on “vanilla” Travelify theme so far, so I have no site link. The header image is 1018x175px.

It’s the four areas marked by red lines in this image:

EDIT: I should clarify, that I want to keep the space to the left of the Home button - so it’s just the header I want to change.

First of all you are using logo not header image and there is difference between those. Right size header image (1018px) would already cover the right side and the left side of your website. From there you would just have to add negative margin for top are to push image up like this

.header-image {
    margin-top: -100px;
} 

Margin can change from theme setup to setup. Just play around numbers to get the results you were looking for.

It is ridiculously difficult to make “full-size” logo because there are several other elements in header such as social icons. Personally I don’t recommend that route.

I thought Theme Options > Header Options was the same as the standard Wordpress Header options. It’s working now.

Thanks for your help and for the great Wordpress theme!

This theme has both, logo upload and Header Image just to make sure that everyone can choose the right option that suite their needs.

Thank you for your kind words!

Hope you will keep using my themes!