Resize Pin Bin Post Boxes on Homepage

Is it possible to resize the Post boxes on the blog homepage. The default width is set to 300px

I’ve attempted to resize the boxes using CSS, but have hit an issue as the post boxes are absolute positioned underneath one another.

Where can I change this so the boxes are 255 in width and the image and pinbin copy also get resized to fit this new size?

This is code you can use to resize post in front page:

#post-area .post {
  width: 255px;
}
#post-area .post .pinbin-copy {
  width: 210px;
}
#post-area .post .pinbin-link a {
	margin-left: 204px;
}  

You will have to resize those images in front page as well. You can get this done via functions.php where you should replace

add_image_size('summary-image', 300, 9999);

with

add_image_size('summary-image', 255, 9999);

I can resize the post boxes and images smaller in front page with add_image_size(‘summary-image’, 255, 9999);

If I want to resize the post boxes wider, say 350px, together with the image in the post box. I update #post-area .post {width: 350px;} in css and add_image_size(‘summary-image’, 350, 9999); in function.php. I got the post box width of 350px but the image is still 300px. It seems that the max width for image is 300px.

How can I resize the image larger in post box in front page ?

Thank you.

Sorry, I’ve made it wider.

No need to reply me.

Thanks

Can any body tell me HOW TO RESIZE ONLY THE FIRST POST ON BLOG HOME PAGE ???

Hi @subham,

This is the old post and to help keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/pinbin-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

Can anybody tell me HOW TO RESIZE ONLY THE FIRST POST ON BLOG HOME PAGE map quest ???

hi @mapquest

Sorry but not clearly understand your question, please give me more detail, also i cant see any navigation menu on your website, nor blog page is visible