Responsive Issue (Shouldn't be horizontal scrolling)

Hey Team,

I love Illdy and have been enjoying learning how to use it! I’ve even learned some CSS skills from this experience :slight_smile:

My current problem is that on mobile, the site is not fixed and users can actually scroll horizontally to a space of white… my hunch is that it might be related to the video I have on the homepage. The goal is to get the site to automatically be fixed to any mobile screen and prevent any horizontal scrolling for the user. My site is https://swiftlydigital.com and I have attached an image to show what I mean.

Any guidance would be great!!!

Best,

Deen

Hi,

You’re using any separate plugin for that? Make sure while giving the video give it a width of 100% instead of some 640px. If you give px values it won’t adopt to the mobiles.

You can fix that using this Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS too,

.so-widget-sow-video iframe {
    width: 100%;
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey Laranz,

Thanks for the solution! It mostly worked - there’s still some horizontal scrolling but the margin has been significantly reduced.

This time, I feel like it might be related to the slider in the Testimonials section but I’m not sure what would cause that. Here’s another screenshot:

Again, thanks so much for helping me figure this out!

• Deen

Hi,

Again it coming from the same plugin, I suggest you contact the plugin author about this, for a temporary fix use this Custom CSS,

@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
.so-widget-sow-features-default-d15bdec97b1b .sow-features-list {
 margin: 0;
}
}

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey Laranz,

That did the trick! Thanks a ton!

Any reason that this is just a temporary fix? It should stay the same as long as widget class is the same CSS right?

• Deen

Hi,

Yes it will be the fix, if the widget keeps the same class.

Also, report this to the plugin developer also, so that they can fix this in the next update or so.

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues. If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi

My website does not work good on mobile…How can I fix it?

http://homologa.esca.org.br/

Thanks
Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Can you try disable the fusion builder plugin and refresh the cache and see that fixes the issue?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Iaranz,

Thank you very much…looks great now…

I have another question now…
How can I take out “theme: Illdy” from the Botton part?

Hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#footer .copyright span:first-child {
    display: none;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

HI

At the blog page

1-How can I take out the Social Media boxes and Coments?
2-How to change the words “RELATED ARTICLES” to “PROJETOS/PROJECTS”

HI

1. social icons - this is your third party plugin (If I’m not wrong its Kiwi) and you have to disable them from plugin settings
  2. comments - please see instruction on this page: http://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/comment/
  3. Related articles you have to use default (Theme) translation method to translate this words,