Responsive Menu Issue

When I click on any Menu item in website i want to open its child item( if child item is there ).

Please check attached screenshot. when i click on TESTS Menu item it should be open TEST’S Child Menu item but it is going on TESTS page.

Hi @ashu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Is the menu on Sparkling demo site https://colorlib.com/sparkling/ working fine for you?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Same issue here.

Looks like this came up with the last WP update. See below.

Thanks for your help !

Have a nice day,

Eric

And by the way, the URL : nnoy.be/ip

Below is my website URL:

dnaforensics.in

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but couldn’t reproduce it on my test site. It is working fine on my test site as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Sparkling theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Could you please try using latest version of Sparkling theme by downloading it from the below page?