Responsive menu (mobile phone, tablet)

Hello Colorib,

Thank you for your amazing Activello template.

I have a problem with the menu on the mobile version (both phone and tablet). The menu does not appear as a drop-down and it is also not possible to scroll down the page. Here is the website: www.lostglobetrotter.com

Can you please help me to fix it? Any CSS to use?

Thank you!
Ksenija

Hi Ksenija,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

To resolve the issue could you please try using the solution posted in the following topic?

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/submenu-bug-after-last-update/

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

thanks for your reply. I’ve seen that post and tried to use the ccs code before asking you here. It just does not seem to work for my web, I can’t see the menu second level under “EVROPA”, “ASIE”, “AFRIKA” ??

Ks.

Then please try using any of the following plugins to create mobile menu.

Are you guys working on fixing responsive menu issue of the theme or using plugins is the only solution?

I don’t want to install another plugin as it slows down my site. But also when I tried to use them 2 menu buttons appeared on the screen - one from colorlib and another from the installed plugin and it still did not work.

Any advice, please?

We are working on it to resolve the issue which will be fixed in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can fix the issue by always disabling sub menus on mobile device adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 767px){
    #page ul.dropdown-menu {
    display: block;
}
}

Hi there,

I’ve read that mobile menu has been fixed in the one of the latest theme updates (see print screen). So I’ve removed related css code and deactivated a related plugin but noticed no change afterwards. The original Activello mobile menu still does not work.

Thanks for the clarification.
Ks.

I can see you are using W3 Total Cache on your site so please try clearing the cache or temporary disabling it.

Hi Movin, I’ve just deactivated the plugin.

I can see you are also using autoptimize cache on your site so please disable all caches and then test whether the menu works fine for you.