Responsive slider for Dazzling WordPress theme not working

Hi Dazzling!
I’m having some test using Dazzling Theme (great one!). I’m using large featured images (2362x1577px) and the slider doesn’t look responsive (as it is on the demo). Can you help me?
Many thanks…

Please post your website URL and I will look into it. Images by default are responsive and there is no need to tweak anything if you have done some code modifications it is very likely that you have broken something.

hey there… not sure if this is the right place for my question but I wanted to know if anyone is experiencing mobile device unresponsiveness with the Travelify theme. It used to work fine and now overtime I go on my site (www.atlocationphoto.com) on an iPad or iPhone it prompts me to some kind of advertising… any help greatly appreciated…

@pawels

This is not related to theme but here are some things that might be going on:

• You are using some shady third party plugin that works as malware. Never install plugins from other places than WordPress.org

• Your hosting have been hacked and someone have created a redirect for mobile devices (this is most likely the problem)

• You are using some free hosting that makes money from ads like these (only applies if you are using free web hosting)

• Your domain registrar have been hacked and hackers have made some DNS edits that redirects some of the traffic. (This is very unlikely because it is rather difficult without you noticing but you never know).

First thing you should do is to make sure that you haven’t installed any skady plugins (nulled plugins, premium plugins that someones gives away for free) if not get in touch with your hosting provider.

Thank you for being so fast ! My website is not online yet, i’m having some test locally (? is it the right word in english ? i’m sorry i’m french :slight_smile: ). Anyway i’ll get back to you soon when i’ll be sure of what is happening… Thank you and your team !

@popov

Ok, no problem with that. Will keep an eye on this thread :slight_smile:

Just a quick word to close this topic, i should have broke something, the slider works perfectly!
Thanks again.