RSS-Feed title

Hi,

first of all I love the Sparkling theme and I’m using it for my German blog/podcast:

www.qualitytimepod.com

I use this Feed to submit my new episodes to iTunes: qualitytimepod.com - This website is for sale! - qualitytimepod Resources and Information.

Here is the iTunes site to our podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/mr/podcast/quality-time/id1139593055?mt=2

Unfortunately the title says : folgen - Quality Time Podcast instead of just Quality Time Podcast.

Excerpt from the RSS-Feed:

<title>folgen – Quality Time Podcast</title>
<atom:link href=“qualitytimepod.com - This website is for sale! - qualitytimepod Resources and Information.” rel=“self” type=“application/rss+xml” />

I understand that folgen (german for episodes) is the name of the category I’m posting my blog/podcasts posts in. But I can’t find a way to edit it.

I asked this question in the podcast plugin forum I use and they said it probably has something to do with the Theme I’m using. So I would like to ask if there is a way I can edit the title and delete “folgen” from it.

Thank you very much!

Hi @sascha,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site RSS feed but i didn’t find folgen anywhere in the title as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin

I found a solution to edit the title in the Podcast plugin I’m using. Sorry for not updating my request.

Thanks for your answer and support.

Best Regards,
Sascha

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: