Scroll gets stuck

Hi there,

I’ve had an ongoing bug I can’t fix, the scroll sometimes gets stuck on my portfolio page/s

I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating all plugins but it can’t fix it
I’m desperate to get rid of this bug, please help thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I tested the page and it worked fine. When exactly does it get stuck? What actions are needed to be done?

Best Regards,
Support

HI there,

Thanks for the response.

The problem is that it only happens sometimes and I can’t figure out what triggers it.

Please try visit the page numerous times until it gets stuck. I find if I load the page fully without scrolling, it gets stuck then more often

Let me know how you go
Thanks

Hit here

Works fine for me as well,
but try this, deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi there, when i deactivate then reactivate all plugins the problem is gone. but when i try one by one, i cant fix the problem and pin point which exact plug in it is :frowning:

Please assist

thanks

Hi,

If deactivating the plugins worked then one of the plugin should be the issue. Please try activating the plugins one at a time to see which causes the issue to appear.

Take care.