Scroll up and down abnormally

Dear team,

I bought theme “Christian” and I made webpage. (https://naritafukuin.com/)
Very difficult to scroll down from top of page and too fast to back to top pf page also go back to top page even scroll up just a little bit, when I see the website by iPhone 12pro with Safari.
Could you please kindly advice how can I fix to scroll down normally.

Thank you .
Best regards.

Hey there

Sorry, but I don’t clearly get this problem, I just tried it on my side and scroll feature is working just fine, no complains at all, could you please provide screen recoding of what actually is happening?

Regards

Dear team,

Thank you for reply.
Please kindly advice how can I provide screen recording?
Here is authorized upload extensions jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif only.

Hi there

My apologies if it was confusing, you can use Useloom its a free screen recording service: Log into Loom | Loom

Regards

Thank you team,
Here is the link for screen record.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Masa

Hi Team,

Cold you kindly follow up my case?

Thank you.
Best regards.

Masa

Hi Masa

Sory for the delay.

May I know your MObile device? I tried it on real Android and IOS devices and its working with no problem for me, it also works with no problem in the chrome mobile simulator.

Regards

Dear team,

The device is iPhone 12pro with Safari.
I tried by my friend iPhone and it was all same with my iPhone.
Difficult to scroll down from top of page and at the middle or bottom, just scroll up a little and it will go to the top on its own.
For other devices, cant see any problem.

Regards.

Masa

Hi team,

Is there any update?
Appreciate your support.

Regards.

Hi @Masahiro

Main problem for me is that I cant reproduce this problem, I will try something else and will update you soon, sorry for the delay.

Regards

Dear Team,

Greeting from Japan.
Is there any update?
I check with mu friends iPhone and it was all same issue.
Appreciate your support.

Best regards.

Masa

Hi Masa

Thanks for coming back again,

please check the attached video form my actual phone, it’s working as expected, with no problem.

Please test one thing for me, create a new page and don’t add any content, just add raw text and let me know how it works.

Regards