Section changes effecting multipla pages

When adding a section to one page, that ive also used on another. Any changes I make to that section change on all other pages that ive used that section.

for example, if ive used an " Alt. Image & text" section on the home page, then proceed to add another Alt. Image & text section to my technology page, it will automatically duplicate whatever was in the first section I created. If i proceed to change the image or text for that section, it will make those changes to the to the Alt image & text section of my home page.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Are we talking about our page sections or you are using third-party page builder? Show me an example, please provide a link to the page and reference to the sections

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Ive attached a photo of the Gallery Sections we are using on our home page.

An example of what would happen is, if I were to add another Gallery section to any of the other pages, it would effectively be like a duplicate of the original one. If any changes are made it would affect both, as though they are linked in some way.

I know this might make it a bit difficult in order to help, but unfortunately I cant give you the info to access the website as it is a locked/unpublished site for a school project. There is also an NDA so I need to be careful to not give out too much information.

hopefully the attachment helps.

Hey there

“if I were to add another Gallery section to any of the other pages, it would effectively be like a duplicate of the original one.” - but why? im sorry but this will not happen, section items are not connected to each other this way,
Yes, its very difficult to provide help without seeing actual problem

I’m having the same issue. I need 3 separate, different price sections on 2 different pages, but making a change on any of my 3 also makes that same change happen on the other 2 price sections. Currently using Epsilon page builder. Please let me know, I can send links to the site in question as well.

Hello @mitchh

open new ticket and i will take a look, please don’t post your admin details in this ticket, open new and lets check it out

I looked all over the forum but I don’t see the option to put a ticket in anywhere

I submitted as a plain “contact us” message, hope that’s okay

Good evening Mitch

Scroll down on this page and you will see form for ticket: