Section Title Missing on Firefox and IE

Appears correctly in Chrome.

Services is the first section on my idlly home page. On Chrome the section header “Services” appears correctly. Here is the page source from Chrome.

<section id="services" class="front-page-section"> <div class="section-header"> <div class="container"> <div class="row"> <div class="col-sm-12"> <h3>Services</h3> </div><!--/.col-sm-12--> <div class="col-sm-10 col-sm-offset-1">

However on Firefox and IE11 - the word “Services” is missing completely from the html. Here is the page source from Firefox. Note that <div class=“col-sm-12”> <h3>Services</h3> </div><!–/.col-sm-12–> is completely missing.

<section id="services" class="front-page-section"> <div class="section-header"> <div class="container"> <div class="row"> <div class="col-sm-10 col-sm-offset-1">

Here are screen shots showing the missing “Services” header.

I fixed it - I removed the section title in the admin screen, saved it then entered it again and now it is working in all of the browsers.

Im having a problem with the Jumbotron. In the documentation I see you can change the text under Entry Jumbtron customization. I don’t have this option on my back end. I can’t find the entry section to change the text of lldy is a great one-page theme, perfect for developers and designers but also for someone who just wants a new website for his business. Try it now! any one else had this same problem?

Sounds like maybe the install wasn’t complete? Maybe remove the them completely and re-install? I almost got to that point on my issue above - but found another way…

Hello @karenpryal,

You should be able to modify that information directly in Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Jumbotron.

Are you saying that the information is not there to be changed?

Let me know if you got this fixed or we should proceed with an investigation.

Regards