I followed the instructions in your video ‘10. How to setup menu and sections’
But that does nog work.

And cannot immagine what i did wrong.

My website is zen50plus.nl

Please can you help me?
Thanks in advance.
L. Vermeulen

Hey there

May I know what exactly is not working? please share some screenshots as well, let me see the problem.
I also can’t see the your website since its covered in coming soon page

Regrads

Sorry the wrong menu was shown on my website www.zen50plus.nl, but i changed it now, but it still does not work. I also installed wordpress and this theme on another domail weblog.dreelies.nl but when i make that menu what you explained in video 10 still doesn’t work. Nothing happens when i click on the menu items.

Hey there

But I can clearly see the menu when I click on a Hamburger menu icon: https://prnt.sc/goWMhZwPrd2W ??

Regards

Sorry, i was not clearly enough. The menu does appear on the screen, but when i click on one of the menu items nothing happens.

Hi there

Try the solution from this page:
SOLUTION for MOBILE MENU NOT WORKING - Activello - Colorlib Support Forum

Regards

I thried this sollution and i also tested it on another computer but it still does not work.

If you do not have i sollution for a working direct menu (so to #about, #latest-news, etc.) then i have another question. Do you have another theme that has the same option and that looks a bit like this theme. And that also have the parallax function?!

Hi there

You can use this plugin to solve the problem with the menu: WP Mobile Menu – The Mobile-Friendly Responsive Menu – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Well, you can check all our WordPress themes here: Best Responsive WordPress Themes 2023 - Colorlib

Regards

Sorry, but i think you do not understand what the problem is. A long time ago i made a simple website for my own little webdesign company, but that was not a wordpress website and I had made a menu that functioned the same way as the menu on the one page that is explaned in you video 10. Herewith i sent you the url of the website i mean: www.dreelies.nl/lieslayout. If you click on a menu item you automaticly scroll to another part of the page. And that is the thing that is not working on my new website www.zen50plus.nl. For example when I click on the menu-item ‘blog’ nothing happens. And I tried the pixova theme but then i had the same problem.

Hi

Here you can see im checking it and it works with no problem: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom
but you have shapely theme installed now

Thank you very much. I checked it earlier today on my phone and on my tablet and now it is working. Very nice. Didn’t you change anything??

Hi

No, I have not made any changes :slight_smile:

Regards