Sections on Front Page not appearing

Hi, I recently downloaded the theme and activated it. The default (demo?) content was present on the front page. But after logging in again today, all of them were gone!

Good evening

Thank you for the question
Can i check the problem? please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Alright, done. Login credentials sent to [email protected]. My site is awesparkcreations.com. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Sorry Jereck but please provide a link for login in your website here on this support board, we keep everything here because your ticket may handled for other support operators as well

Here it is

https://www.awesparkcreations.com/wp-login.php

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Thanks for the link but we cannot login without the user credentials. Please use the plugin and guide that Noda provided earlier to create a temporary login link and provide it here.

Best Regards,
Support

Oh, sorry, I did the wrong thing previously!

https://www.awesparkcreations.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=ada79dc7859a485252dc335b7a94e6e5

Good morning here

Jerick, i cant say why but content and demo is not there anymore, someone deleted it or change website, there is no even demo content from our theme, not post, nor pages … it’s like the demo was not here at all, also you have so many plugins installed and activated,
If you want to have demo again you have to reset current installation of the WordPress and install demo from scratch

Hi, other themes work fine though… If I reset my wordpress installation, will that affect other parts of my site? Are you sure it’s safe?

Good evening

The theme is working here too we are talking about dummy content,
Well, there is nothing on the site, just a dummy pages look like you worked here and played with the settings and page content but there is nothing useful :slight_smile:

Hi Noda, I mean that the dummy content from other themes appear fully intact. Shapely’s used to be that way too… then one day it all just disappeared. I really liked the front page sections.

I’ve updated my Wordpress version and re-installed the theme, but it still has the same problem…

Hello,

When you reinstalled the theme, did you try to install the demo content again?
If so, what happened to have the demo content removed?
Was there an error message?

Best Regards,
Support

When I try to upload the demo content (shapely-demo.xml), I get this:

Sorry, there has been an error.
File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.

How do I import demo content using Shapely Companion?

Good morning jerick

We are talking too much on this easy problem if you want demo content and its not working for some reason I can import it for you, but i need to reset your current website, I can’t say what happened and why the demo is lost or changed

Hi Noda, yes please. You are free to reset the site. If you succeed, please let me know what you did, so that I can resolve this on my own in future. Thank you so much!

Good morning and happy Monday

I will do this, please enable temporary link for me again

Happy Tuesday! :slight_smile:

https://www.awesparkcreations.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=3042f78407c3dbf751e1a4a74d95f8bd

Good morning

Done, a new demo is imported :slight_smile:

Hi Noda,

thanks. What is the password? I tried the password for my original admin account, but it doesn’t work.

I also can’t login using my original credentials anymore… What’s with that?