SECTIONS VISIBILITY NOT WORKING

It seems I can’t get Sections Visibility to work properly with my installation of Pixova Lite.

I’m trying to switch alll SECTIONS on, under the Customizer, but only the News Section appears below the CTA Section. Turning all others ON does not make a single difference and nothing appears.

Already imported demo content and installed plugins.

Theme is running at http://moscapinturas.net

Can you please tell me what could possibly be going wrong?

Thanks!

Atila

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question

I see only this on your website,

This site can’t be reached
moscapinturas.net took too long to respond.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

That is really strange. Our website is online and running as I can see right now.

You can check this here:

The only reason I imagine is that we run a self hosted server and our brute force system blocks some IPs from some countries since we only develop local content and had some DDOS attacks recently. Where are you from?

I would really appreciate some help with this matter, since the theme is very useful for what I want, but I just need to get the other sections to appear properly.

Thanks

Hi

still have the problem and this time this is the message i have on your website:

This website is under heavy load
We’re sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We’re working on this problem. Please try again later.

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of this message? Our server is online and this site was not launched yet so there really should’nt be a problem of too many people accessing the website.

I’ll probably try a fresh install of wordpress and your theme again to see if Sections should funcion properly but that will set me back a couple of days on editing the template.

Thanks

I have fixed the issue by reinstalling wordpress and the theme.

Thank you for sharing that

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!