secure password range

I use the password protected area for working. If I activate this, appears in the
Page always <p> This post is password protected. To view it, please enter your password below: </ p>

Why am I seeing this <p>?
example
https://www.erstensmertens.de/asus/

Hey there

I just checked this question on my side and i want to say i don’t have the same problem, plus, i verified code of this place and it should work properly
Can you please deactivate all your third party plugins and check this problem again? I see some small changes on your page structure and i think this might be the conflict with third-party plugins, if plugin deactivation helped then you have to start activating plugins one by one until you discover problematic plugin
let me know what happens

HI,

PHP Version 7.1.10
if the plug-in are turned off, the error persists.
I delete the theme and reinstall, it stays.

Are there any settings that need to be considered?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.

Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

LINK https://www.erstensmertens.de/wp-login.php
Benutzer: colorlib
PASS: LbFkI#oKa0rBc12PyPfN0rTi

Hi there

ok, found the reason, this is a problem in the German translation of the theme file, if you use the site in native English version then we don’t have this problem, you can check this yourself too,
What is the solution - you have to translate theme with poedit find this string and edit it and save without p tags, then save it and update on the webste
Let me know if this method worked

Hi Found, POEDIT not free for this!
Where i found this file?

<form class=“protected-post-form” action=“https://www.erstensmertens.de/wp-login.php?action=postpass” method=“post”>
<div class=“row”>
<div class=“col-lg-10”>
<p><p>Dieser Beitrag ist passwortgeschützt. Um ihn anzusehen, gib bitte dein Passwort unten ein:</p></p>
<p> <label for=“pwbox-1178”>Passwort: </label></p>
<div class=“input-group”>
<input name=“post_password” class=“form-control” id=“pwbox-1178” type=“password” value=""><br>
<span class=“input-group-btn”><button name=“submit” class=“btn btn-default” id=“searchsubmit” type=“submit” value=“Senden”>Senden</button><br>
</span>
</div>
<p></p></div>
<p></p></div>
</form>

Hi,

i am using an another theme for password and a subdomain.

Thank for try help me!

HI

Poedit is freemium software, for translation its free, i can help you to remove this p tags but you have to send me your translated file, it’s in the theme folder/language

Regards
Colorlib support staff

Hi,

i was found data and chance with error - here the File
Thank

Hello

Cool, now, please download folder attached here, extract files and move this files inside language folder, you should replace existing 4 files from this folder :slight_smile:

Let me know if it worked

NO works, but the <p> input “extras” in inc folder
in text <p> see you

Hi,

extra for you FTP: r11.hallo,cloud
User: colorlib
PW : 6Cu$zv49

Folder only the Theme…you can chance everything and tested

that’s weird :frowning:

can you give me access to plugins folder?

done

HI

Here we go :slight_smile:

Actually folder for languages was here: /wp-content/languages/themes and once i changed german language file here your problem was fixed :wink:

Hi,

zunächst Danke, es klappt gut.

Bitte schön,
Ich werde diesen Fall jetzt schließen :slight_smile:
Fühlen Sie sich frei, uns wieder zu kontaktieren