Selectively remove captions/titles for slider items

Version: Dazzling 2.1.1

Hi there,

This code worked for me to remove the caption from the slider:
.flex-caption {
display: none;
}

However, I don’t want all of the captions to be removed. I’ve got 4 sliders/images. Wondering if it will be possible to remove captions for only two of them and display for the other two?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am sorry but that would not be possible because each slider uses the same CSS and each slider does not have an individual id to be used in this case.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Best Regards,
Support

There’s no need to apologise :slight_smile: Good to know and thank you for the answer.

If that’s the case, how do I use an external plugin to handle the slider part (as this will give me more options) but still maintain the full width as the built-in flex sider does. I tried a few plugins but for those I would need to put the shortcode within the Page, and this will default to the width of the Page area even though I’ve selected “Full-width (no sidebar)” template in “Page Attributes”.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Here are a few plugins that would allow you to add a more controllable slider to the theme :

Best Regards,
Support

With those plugins, I would be able to run full-width, as in the website, instead of the full-width of the default Page?

I would still need to put in the shortcode within the page right? And if so, wouldn’t it be bound by the limitations of the page?

See sample image for reference. Top slider is from the built-in flex slider option, and the bottom one from a plugin.

Never mind. Smart Slider 3 solved my problems. Disabled the built-in slider and using the plugin instead. Looks like not all plugins are built for newbies like me :slight_smile: Thanks for all the answers.

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support