Setting text background + changing font

Hi!

I have seen this site made with Shapely which has set a semi-transparent background shape behind the text to make it easier to read. I can’t figure out how to do the same for my front page (in the specific area shown in the screenshot - not all over the front page wherever text exists obv).

Can someone tell me how to do this please? And also how I select the shape’s color and transparency level?

The top left image shows the site with the text box, and the larger image shows the site I’m building with Shapely, and the specific area on the front page that I want to use the text background shape.

Also, how do I change the above text font, font size color etc in this specific part of the page only?

Thank you!!

Hey there,

Dear @noun there is no such option in the theme by default, this website is done by the major customization, if you 're ok with this you can do the same of course :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

OK thanks, but how can I do it (even though this is not a “native” option in the theme’s settings)? Do you have a video that shows the process? Or, if not, can you please send me instructions here? :pray:

(It’s quite necessary to me because, as you can see in the screenshot, it’s VERY difficult to read the text due to the “noisy” background photo that I want to have there)

And, apart from the semi-transparent text background I need, is there any way to change the font, font size and font color in each of the sections I want?

THANK YOU! :blush:

Hey there :slight_smile:

Dear @noun I regret to inform you that we do not offer customization support. We primarily support the native functionality of the theme. If you require significant customization, you will need to handle it yourself or hire someone. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate customization requests.

I hope you understand us :slight_smile:

Regards,

Of course I (now) understand. As this is the first time I’m doing anything like this, I did not know what falls under the category of “add-on” customization, and what under “native” tweaking. I assumed that what the website did to the text in the top-left photo, is something you could easily “select/toggle on” from either within your theme or in wordpress that your theme works in.

If it’s such a complicated thing to do, and you don’t have a link that you can share to tell me how to do this, then ok, I will try find the solution somewhere in the internet and will hopefully find it as it’s quite important to do so people can read the text.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Thanks for understanding. Yes, that’s how it works. Basically, we provide the functionality of the features and guarantee that they will work. However, if you want to further customize any part of the theme, you can do it yourself.

Regards,

1 Like