Several Problems

Hi I’m hoping someone can help

Domain: http://www.holidaycottagebrittany.com/

I have several issues i would like to resolve:

1. How can i set anchor points on the website? From the buttons and menu?
  2. How can i set my text with breaks, coding does not work?
  3. I want to add my gallery/portfolio section to a separate page, i cant get this to work, however it works fine on the homepage, can anyone point me in the right direction for this?
  4. I want to increase border in certain section, is this possible?
  5. I want to remove theme mention form the footer, from all other threads, i have tried the coding and this has not worked.

Please help, i am becoming very frustrated with this theme…

Thanks
Happy Friday!
Amy

Hi @chrispdesign,

1. How can i set anchor points on the website? From the buttons and menu?

You could achieve this with our theme update, that currently is in testing, it would be available in short time for downloading.

1. How can i set my text with breaks, coding does not work?
    You could achieve this with our theme update, that currently is in testing, it would be available in short time for downloading.

2. I want to add my gallery/portfolio section to a separate page, i cant get this to work, however it works fine on the homepage, can anyone point me in the right direction for this?

The portfolio only works on homepage

1. I want to increase border in certain section, is this possible?

yes, it is possible. Click right on the section desire, find the class and then give the class a specific code like:

.yourclass{
border-style: solid;
border-width: 15px;
}
  1. I want to remove theme mention form the footer, from all other threads, i have tried the coding and this has not worked.

I guess you didn’t try this css code:

.footer .footer-credits {
   display:none;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Thanks for the reply

1. Do we know when the update will go LIVE? - This puts a halt on my website build :frowning:
  2. In the theme demo, the portfolio is displayed on a separate page please see
    https://colorlib.com/shapely/portfolio/
    How is this possible? How can i achieve this?

Have a great day!
Thanks

Amy :slight_smile:

Hi Amy,

The theme is on beta testing, you could download it from here and help us with the testing by posting all the bugs on github directly.

Thanks,

Cristian