Shapely: Parallax Buttons

How can I adjust the formatting so that both buttons are the same: clear with a white border and white text. In other words, I’d like the button on the right to look the same as the button on the left.

It doesn’t like like I can make that change in Customize/Theme Options/Colors, and I haven’t been able to locate the right code in the Editor.

Hi I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it.
Step 1.
Set button color and button hover color to white.
Step 2.
Click on save and publish.
Step 3.
Add the CSS codes below

.btn-filled, .btn-filled:visited, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .video-widget .video-controls button, input[type="submit"], button[type="submit"], .post-content .more-link {
	background : transparent !important
}
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover{
	color : #000
}

Step 4 enjoy
Edit : The button will be the same color on the whole site!!

Rarara: that was easy and worked perfectly. Thanks!

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support