Shapely Parallax format and change alignment of text paragraph

Hello , this is the first timie I am asking for help, since i am pretty desperate and have not found anything useful yet to solve my problem.

You can see text underneath the picture in the customizer, i would like this text to be not centered but in a block on the left side or even better in two or three columns next to eachother, how can I achieve that in that parallax section? my site is not live atm, but maybe the screenshot helps?
thank you so much in advance for any clue.

one more try with the picture

Hey there

Leelashy, by default this is not possible but try something like this:

first column content
  second column content 
</div>

you have to utilize columns html markup to have columns on the section

.col-sm-4
.col-sm-4
</div>

Ok, use code from this page because it was changed in this editor:

thanks for your answer, but this does not help, it is only half the code?. i am a beginner, that is why i am using wordpress…laugh. but seriously,
CAn maybe the support help me with that? I saw exquisitely good answers from support when they answered other people in this forum.

What would the additional CSS Code look like for my problem wich I mentioned above? and not only for the column but also for the re-aligning of the whole paragraph to the left? thank you in advance. how do i know where to look up the name of the parallax section and what does it look like in code, otherwise i would be formatting everything else, wich is not my goal. please help me with this, anyone?

Hello @leelashy,

I hope you are doing well today.

In this case, just CSS would not be enough so you would have to use a third party page builder to have the text appear in a column format. Here are a few options:

Best Regards,
Support

thank you for the links, I will try this.
What if I would only try to move my text paragraph to the left instead of being centred in the middle? would then css be enough? thank you again for an info.
regards

hey there

Adjusting text on the left side is possible, please provide url of the page and i will generate custom css for you

that is very nice, but the site is not live yet. so i cannot send anything. can you not send me the code like this and i will fill in the blanks with whatever i can see when its live? thanks

Hello,

You can use the following CSS code to align the width to the left by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.mb32 p {
    text-align: left;
}

If that does not work then you can provide us with a set of login credentials using the private reply button.

Best Regards,
Support

what does the .mb32 stand for?

Hello,

That is just a unique identifier in the theme framework, so it does not really stand for anything to my knowledge.

Best Regards,
Support

now its getting difficult. ok its only a unique identifier, could you tell me what i would have to put there instead of it? maybe with an example? thank you

GOod evening

@leelashy you just need to follow the instructions, add this code:

.mb32 p {
text-align: left;
}

wordpress dashboard > appearance menu > customize > then find additional css at the bottom and paste the code

thank you it worked. an it only worked in that parallax section in wich i wanted it to work. you guys are magicians.
as far as i can see, it did not affect any other section. well done and thanks, eventhough i do not understand how.
:slight_smile:

Good morning

Thank you leelashy :slight_smile:
Ok, in this case, if you are satisfied with our service please give us your public feedback here, this is what motivates and makes us magicians :smiley:
rate our service: [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org