Shapely theme questions

Hello guys again. I would like to switch to your theme, but would like to ask you for some help.
That’s my site right now: http://www.zdwedding.ru/

I like it totally in mobile version, but it has some problems due to displaying on large screens. So i’ll try to mark some problems i would like to solve with your help:

1. I have the top parallax slider and i’m fond of it <3. Would like to make the same in your theme. You have a parallax section on the top, but is it possible to make it switching the images from one to another?
  2. I like the tiled gallery but don’t like the fixed content area, would like the make my gallery almost full width, like the parallax section. Can i achieve it with shapely?
  3. Is it possible to add some social icons at the bottom or at the top of the page with ur theme or using some additional plugins? Main problem - most plugins don’t have wide range of social networks including Russian ones like “Vkontakte” and “Odnoklassniki”.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

1. You won’t be able to get a slider unless you use a third-party plugin such as Slider Revolution/Meta Slider

2. This should be possible with some Custom CSS.

3. Social Icons are actually integrated with our menus so you’ll be able to create a social menu and assign it to the social menu location. From there, your social icons should display on your site.

All the best, and enjoy Shapely.

Best Regards,
Support