Shapely with WooCommerce Shop Page Layout

Hello

I setup Shapely and WooCommerce to create the following store, https://shop.ogimb.com/shop/ .
On the Shop page each item is getting displayed with its picture and description underneath all the items with their image thumbnails and pricing.

How do I remove the each item and its description from underneath all the items? See attached screenshots.

WP v4.9.3
Plugins Installed (All are up to date) - Akismet Anti-Spam, Contact Form 7, Easy Google Fonts, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Shapely Companion, Storefront Design Customizer, Widget Importer & Exporter, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Services, WordPress Importer, WP Mail SMTP

Thanks in advance for your help.

After using the developer tools in Chrome (F12) I was able to find out the issue. It happens to be a Jetpack settings, “Infinite Scroll” and that was toggled to “Load more posts as the reader scrolls down.” Once I changed it to “Load more posts using the default theme behavior”, the issue went away.

Hi, there
Nice, to hear your problem is fixed and thank you for sharing solution :slight_smile:

Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!