Shopping Cart Updating Issue

When I add products to the cart, it does not automatically update and vice versa, when I remove items from the cart it does not remove them unless I refresh. This is a mobile issue as well, I am using the most up to date version as I downloaded and installed the theme today 9/11/19

Any fix to this?

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi,

My site is a shopify site not a wordpress site, how do I give access to you via Shopify. Is there an email I can set as a staff?

Hello,

Just like for WordPress I need to temporary access, you can use your email or any email you wish,
don’t forget to use private replies

Site: https://ruts-clothing.myshopify.com/admin
username/email: [email protected]
password: Gx*b?77Rk57P7W2

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it!

Hello Jerry

Sorry about the delay,
Well, yes there is a problem in this functionality and a similar case was appeared in the past too, this problem is already reported as a bug and we are waiting for the fix from the developers, sorry about the inconvenience

Hi Noda,

No worries, do you know the potential timeline for the fix? I want to plan out some marketing efforts but don’t want to launch until this bug is remedied

Hi Jerry

Sorry but no, I can’t provide an estimate on this problem

Hi

Just wanted to check in on this bug. Has there been any updates? Also, how will I know when an update has been pushed out?

Thanks,

Jerrry

Hello Jerry

You can check it here:

p.s. please don’t post in multiple tickets :slight_smile: