Show category on main page?

Hi!
I wonder how I can make the categories show on my page after date and comments? Right now it only shows in the posts pages, but I would like to make it visible on my main page, maybe even in bold text.

Total rookie, so maybe I’m missing some obvious setting :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not clear on what you want. Do you want to have the categories appear on the homepage?
If that is the case go to Appearance > Widgets and add the category widget to the homepage.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not clear on what you want. Do you want to have the categories appear on the homepage?
If that is the case go to Appearance > Widgets and add the category widget to the homepage.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for the quick reply!

I would like to show the category on a visible way on the start page. So it looks like on the post page, maybe even more visible. Like Category Date Comments.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Sparkling theme that contains some custom code.

Thanks! But I guess all my other settings will disappear then?

I finally got it by copying the code from the content-single.php file to the content.php file. Thanks for the replys anyway! :slight_smile:

Thanks! But I guess all my other settings will disappear then?

No it won’t.

I finally got it by copying the code from the content-single.php file to the content.php file. Thanks for the replys anyway! ?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: