Side bar not displaying on the right side

Hello Everybody !

I hope you are well.

I started to set up this website : www.fmbeaute.com
and evrything was ok with my widget side bar that was displayed on the right side
but for some reason, (and i really don’t know what i’ve changed), the side bar is now displayed under the article.
I tried to set up Side bar with personalisation but nothing is changing.
Would you please help me ?

I just want to have the widget side bar again on the right side of the website

Have a nice day
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and saw that the sidebar is displaying at the right side as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is the issue resolved on your site now?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you so much for your reply !
You were actually right ! everything was ok. I just had a problem with my global display % ! it was too big over 150 % so this is why i couldn’t see it the way it really was !!

Thank you again for your time !

Last question : With activello, when i write a new article, i d’ont have option with the wording editing. I only have the “code” option… !
It is the first time that this happen and i would like to know how i can get the classic writing options, i mean “Text editing” + “code” ?
because now, i cannot change the size of my font “paragraph, title etc…” and i can’t even choose to personalised my color !
Houston, we have a problem Houston ! ahahahhaha !

Thank you again for your help i checked on different forum but could not find why this happeneed
Have a nice weekend !

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.