Sidebar Instagram Pictures Widget

Hi there,
I’m María, from mgluxurymarket.com. I write here cause I need some help with my Instagram widget on the sidebar. It’s already weeks that it doesn’t update the latest pics.
How can I make it work again?

Attached image.

Hi María,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To troubleshoot the issue could you please share me the code added in the text widget “FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM” in the sidebar?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I’ve answered you as private.
Please, tell me if you have received it… cause I can’t see anything!

No i didn’t receive it.

Could you please share me it privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying here so that i can troubleshoot it?

Hi Movin,

I’ve tried to answer you with the code many times, and Colorlib’s forum doesn’t allow me… I can’t understand why. Not even as a private message.

I’ve also tried to attach a screenshot with the code, and it doesn’t work.
We can try by email: [email protected]

Send me an email, and there I don’t think I’ll have problems to share that. I’m desperate to solve this.

Thanks!

Please make sure to wrap your code in the code special symbol as shown in the attached screenshot or you can share me it by adding it in the file and share that file by attaching it to your reply.

Hello Movin,

I can’t. I get a pop up that doesn’t allow me.
See attached.

Bests
María

Ok let it be please share me it on my email id [email protected] and set the title of it as “Sidebar Instagram Pictures Widget”

Hi! That email doesn’t work. See attachment.

Sorry i mistakenly typed z in the email address. I have removed it now.

Thank you for sending the code.

It seems this is the issue of lightwidget website from where you have taken this code.

You can either contact the lightwidget support or try using different solutions as following.

Hello! I’ve downloaded both options. I’ve got the code of Snapwidget to be pasted somewhere (I don’t know where), and the instagram widget (Which I don’t know how to activate it on the side menu.

How can I proceed?

Thanks!

Hello! I’ve downloaded both options. I’ve got the code of Snapwidget to be pasted somewhere (I don’t know where),

You have to use that code the same way the code you have shared to me used on your site. In short add that code in the text widget and add that text widget in the sidebar widget area.

and the instagram widget (Which I don’t know how to activate it on the side menu.

After activating that plugin just use the Instagram widget provided by it in the sidebar widget area.