Simple problem-decreasing sidebar margin

Hello, I am using activello theme and it is perfect for my requirements. The only problem is narrow margin when i am looking on my monitor. I just want the text would not wrap and it can goes almost to the slider. I was looking in forum but i did not find css which helped me. Can You help me with custom css code? Much thanks

Hi @winiar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to allow the post content to use more space by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.recent-posts-wrapper .post { width: 100%; }

If that does not work, please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for fast reply. The site name is site name and your code is working fine with code that I found somewhere in forum:

.container.main-content-area {
    max-width: 1400px;
    width: 100%;

Only two question: how to move sidebar to the right side to increase the content space? Last thing is how to delete page title? I was looking in page.php and I cannot find title code. Do you have an idea where can I found it?
Thanks a lot for help.

how to move sidebar to the right side to increase the content space?

You can achieve this by reducing sidebar width and increasing content width by using the CSS solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/add-space-between-main-content-area-and-sidebar/#post-64611

Last thing is how to delete page title? I was looking in page.php and I cannot find title code. Do you have an idea where can I found it?

You can use below CSS code to remove it.

.page header.entry-header.page-header {
    display: none;
}