Single column / single post content view

Hi guys. Me again. I don’t know what it’s called and that has made searching for a solution difficult. I would like my home page to display a single column of posts. So posts 3-10 are as wide as the first two posts (instead of 2 columns like a grid), with the sidebar intact.
My site: LipstickAlchemist.com

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

Mobile is designed to display in single column, this is the best practice in responsive design.
And would advise against this.

If you do wish to You have to modify the code.
Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Support

I don’t think you understood my question. I need help to create a single column of posts on the desktop view.

Never mind, the theme update has resolved my issue.

BUT!!!

Now, every other post has different padding. Alternating posts have got additional 20-30 pixels of padding on the left. Please help me with this.

Hello there,

I am not seeing the padding issue on the blog posts.
Could you please provide an image of the issue?
Also, please try clearing your browser cache.

Best Regards,
Support

In Margin Before (jpg) you can see how it was before. Now the left side is fine, but the right side has more padding on all the posts except the first one.

Hello!

I’m still waiting for a solution to this. Every two posts seem to be aligned right and next two aligned left. Please provide CSS to alter the margin/padding.

Never mind, guys! I used the CSS provided here and it works perfectly!
Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: