Single Post Not Mobile Friendly

I have located one post that for some reason is not mobile friendly. The other posts i have seem to be fine. Can you tell me why this might be? I have tested on my iphone and kindle fire.

Hey there

Sorry, but can you tell me what exactly is the problem for you? i want to be sure we are talking on the same thing

The article I provided the link to up above does not resize on mobile devices, I have tested viewing on my iPhone and kindle fire and it displays as a full page. This seems to be isolated to this post only, as other posts I have written and posted using the dazzling theme seem to be fine on mobile.

Also, I have attempted to update the theme to the latest version, but when I do that my header logo disappears and I am unable to upload an image. the image is there but does not display on the page. Is there a fix for that.

thanks

Good evening

If im not wrong ad in the middle of the post cause the problem, please temporary remove it and check again

Noda,

I removed all ads from the post, same issue, not resizing for mobile. I even republished the post for a more recent date to see if that would make a difference. This post was initially published over a year ago and it appears it just started having issues. Any other ideas?

thanks

Noda, i was able to get the post to display properly, by removing the sidebar. Not sure why that is on this one post. So i think I am good to go for now.

However, If i update to the latest version of the theme, the logo on the top header - far left will not display. Is there a solution to that?

Good morning

Can you try to update it again? i can see logo right now

Noda,
I just updated the theme and the logo has disappeared. i have tried uploading the logo, but that does not work either.

I was running version 2.0.4, once i upgrade after that version the logo is gone.

thanks
kevin

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Nada,

I saw your email but was unable to read what plugin you want me to install.

ok i think i got it.

plugin is installed, try this

user name: nodadazzling

password: F3ewXjr^dXklyvsBqItO)Rqb

Hey there

This is the first time in my life i see someone has 54 active plugins, i don’t know why you have so many plugins but deactivate all of them and see again if ogo is visible,
Absolutely not recommended to use so many plugins!