single_variation_wrap Error, Hiding Display:none

Hey Guys

I’ve got a site on greengeeks, using wordpress and woocommerce. I am having an issue with a certain product. Whenever I go in to use a dropdown list or enter data into a form, the single_variation_wrap class automatically hides itself by setting its display to none.

Is this an issue anyone has run into before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Of course, this is the page.

You will need an account to login, if you can provide me with an email address, I can set one up for you.

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The width and height option are not available for me at all. Did you remove them?
Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the page.

Best Regards,
Support

They aren’t disabled, they’re hidden from non users, if you can provide me with an email address, I can make an account for you, so that you can see them.

Hello there,

We do not have a email address to be issued out on the forums so in this case you can create a dummy account to be used.

Best Regards,
Support

Okay try using this
ErrorTesting
helloWorlder!2#4

on this link

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.single_variation_wrap {
display: block !important;
}

Thanks!