Site crashes

None of these methods are successful - browser still crashes (

Try removing the entire code snippet that starts with

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'travelify_scripts_styles_method' );

All way down to line 60 where are **************************** separator.

Then clear Android browser cache and see if it does anything. You should see completely broken down site.

These are the most custom coded solutions for this theme, the rest is basically a framework similar to TwentyTwelve or TwentyThirteen themes.

Yes, after this manipulation browser works fine on site!

Now we are getting closer :slight_smile:

Now try to remove code snippet one after another to see which one causes the problem.

Each selected part of the code does different thing. So remove one by one to see which one causes this problem. And of course clean browser cache because these files are saved in your browser memory.

I have selected only few of them. Just continue one by one. To see which one is that bastard who kills your browser :slight_smile:

Again we have real detective story ))

As you told me, I began to remove functions one by one - no effect, browser crashed.
So I decided again to test what will be if to delete everything starting from add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'travelify_scripts_styles_method' ); to line 60 - browser worked perfect )

So it is obvious that:

1. the existing of ANY function from line 12-60 kills browser
  2. OR the combination of two functions from line 12-60 kills browser (BINGO!)

And you know what? I found it! ))

When I deleted lines 46-49 all worked perfect! If to delete functions in lines 46-48 and 49 separately browser crashes. I marked the part of code that is “bastard”:

:slight_smile: What shall we do next?

We are getting closer, however I don’t see how these are “conflicting”. First part is slider functions which is not necessary for your website and can be removed entirely. But it still don’t get it what’s wrong with this setup.

Let’s break this even more.

Download these this archive. https://colorlib.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2013/10/Archive1.zip You will find two files in that archive. Just unzip it and add them to Theme Folder - library - js.

And replace line 49 on functions.php with this

wp_enqueue_script( 'tinynav', get_template_directory_uri() . '/library/js/tinynav.min.js', array( 'jquery' ) );

wp_enqueue_script( 'backtotop', get_template_directory_uri() . '/library/js/backtotop.min.js', array( 'jquery' ) );

So we basically created two separate files from functions. Most likely your browser will still crash but just tro which combination cause it to crash.

No matter which of two lines I leave in code - browser crashes.

Aigars, I understand that this problem probably is not worth of waisting so much to it. So I will understand if you don’t want to continue doing with that )

I would like to help but I have ran out of ideas.

These both are scripts that are not my own creation and are used by thousands of themes. There are some tweaks but just to be compatible with this theme. It includes div selection etc, but nothing from functional perspective.

If I will come up with solution I will inform your directly. But for now I will leave this case open.

Thanks, I think I will better change hosting ) Hope that I will not meet this problem in future.