Site Name Suddenly Replaced

Hi,

I have two situations:

1. When I set my full blog (parent: travelog) to be read at the front page, my site name suddenly is replaced from Gamers Who Travel to Travelog.

2. If I set my Reading like I mentioned above, the mobile’s appearance also changed as shown with Attachment 1.

For now, I set my Reading to Latest Post and mobile appearance looks fine as in Attachment 2.

Is there anything that I could do to show all my post on the front page, without changing the site name and mobile’s appearance?

My site: www.gamerswhotravel.com

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi @lotus1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Travelify theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @movin,

I have found the plugin: yoast seo but i want to keep using it, do u know any ways to fix this matter?

Thanks for your reply and support.

Awesome great to see you got that found.

There can be the yoast seo plugin settings to configure it but i cam not sure about this so you can contact the plugin author regarding this.

Hi @movin,

Thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciate your help :slight_smile:

I wish you have a nice day. Thanks again.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

hi @MurderMystery2

Please start a new ticket if you have any problem