SiteOrigin Google maps widget not compatible with shapely

Recently i updated the SiteOrigin Page builder and widgets plugin My problem is that i am using google maps in one of the page of my website before updating to latest version it was working fine but after update the image at front page parallax section is not displaying but when i deactivate the siteorigin google maps widget then image is displaying properly

please help me solve this issue

please see the below screenshot

its the siteorigin widgets plugin update thats conflicting so i reverted back to previous version till a solution is found

Hi @ethann,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please update the plugin again and share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Now they have again updated the plugin few hours ago now the problem with parallax background has been solved but the map is not showing on the page which was displaying fine in early version

and the same map is displaying fine on default twenty fifteen theme so i think its conflicting with theme

here is site url: http://www.grinskart.com/rohtak/

Actually whole Site origin widget bundle is conflicting with shapely other widgets like features section also not working with shapely
Can you help me solve this problem

I visited your shared site and found the following javascript error message occurring on your site that may be causing this issue.

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).flexslider is not a function

The issue is resolved in the latest version of shapely theme so please use it by downloading it from the below page.

okay i have updated the shapely theme to 1.0.5 but some of my customization is not working properly like i have shadow effect enabled on nav bar but now there is no shadow effect when scrolling the page
here is the code that i have applied to achieve that

box-shadow: 0px 2px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);

can you help me to have shadow effect on navigation bar

i have resolved that issue thanks for your help its working fine now :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: