Slide in home

Hi,
i try to use the slide in home without post but i have an aspected result.

I see the image 1018px x 460px the title and under the article body… is it possible?

i have the screenshot
screen

Still dont get it what you are trying to achieve.

To make slider in front and not use the same posts below it you can either use Pages or use exclude those posts by using option “Exclude Slider post from Homepage posts?” that are right above slider settings in Theme Options.

Hi,
yes i made an home wituout POST, i leave the error message “NO POST” in homepage like your answer about it (modify a php file in theme folder).

After i make an article, POST → NEW POST, i add it a title and a body, in the end i add a FEATURED IMAGE with the size suggest by theme on it.

I go to the Theme Options by 'Colorlib → FEATURED SLIDER and i put the ID of ariticle.

Why under the slider i have the post? why in my post i have the image inside?
thanks

I already answered this question:

To make slider in front and not use the same posts below it you can either use Pages or use exclude those posts by using option “Exclude Slider post from Homepage posts?” that are right above slider settings in Theme Options.

If you don’t want to get rid of “No Post” notification you can use Static page in frontpage via WordPress dashboard - Settings -Reading. That way you will be post any content there and there no longer will be blog post under it.

sorry… i do not understand, but the problem is the POST under the slider in HOME, i do not like have it.

In HOME i like have HEADER, BODY with only slider, FOOTER.

sorry