Slider Background Image

Hello there ,

Thanks for such a great theme . After I changed slider image i get a huge space under it … I tried with Tyche original image and still theres blank space under the image . How can i fix it ?

Hello @venusbutik,

I cannot see any issues in the CSS on the page.

Please go to Dashboard > Updates then install all pending updates there to ensure the theme and the plugins are all up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

I guess the theme needs and update too!!

Good morning

So, is everything ok now after an update?

what i wanted to say my theme is up to date , i guess you need to launch a new version to update

Good morning

Ok, can i check it? please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

ok but it requires your email address and full name

Hello,

You can use dummy information for those areas.

Best Regards,
Support

What happened ? i did what you said and send you as pivate reply last week but the page didnt fix

Hello,

I am sorry but there was not a new reply sent here. Please try adding it again.

Best Regards,
Support

i just sent you the link . did you receive ?

Hello,

No I do not see the link here,

Please reply here and use the private reply toggle to add the link.

Best Regards,
Support

thats how i did it . also last time i sent you the link set as private reply , you didint receive it :frowning:

Hello,

This is strange because I can receive your replies without the link. In this case you can create a new user and provide the login credentials here in a private post.

Best Regards,
Support