Slider configuration

I’m having a bit of a problem getting the slider to do what I want it to do: I want to create 10 slides, each with a title and a paragraph of text, but I do not want those as articles to be seen. Only in the slider, on top of each page in the site. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do that?

Jos

Hi Jos,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you meant by “I do not want those as articles to be seen” so please describe it a bit more in detail so that i can help you?

You can configure the slider as described on the following page in the section “Set up Homepage Featured Slider”

Best Regards,
Movin

Sorry to keep you this long waiting. It slipped through. Let me clarify it a bit:

I want to create a few slides with some text on it. Slide 1 = post 1 has “buy or product now”, Slide 2 = post 2 has “our service is great”. Etc.

I see those posts on the home page. I want those posts not to be visible for visitors. It’s only for the slideshow, not to react to or read as a regular post.

I see those posts on the home page. I want those posts not to be visible for visitors. It’s only for the slideshow, not to react to or read as a regular post.

You can try achieving this by using the custom plugin solution posted at the end of the below topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/suppress-slider-on-posts-page/page/2/