Slider Images are cut off

Hi,

I recently had this problem with my slider images and managed to fix it by deleting a plug in i had. However, the problem has returned and I don’t know how to fix it. Please help!

dear-universe.com

Thanks!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Hi,

Thanks I found out it was the Jetpack plug in that was causing the problem. Is Jetpack needed or can i do without it?

Hi there

Well, if you are not using it then you can disable it :slight_smile: it’s not necessary to keep unused plugin

I actually need the jetpack plugin since i am using it’s “subscribe” feature. is there a way to fix the cropped images while keeping the plugin?

Hello there,

Please try this, go to Jetpack > Settings > Writing and then scroll down to Media options, toggle on the option Speed up images and photos off.

Best Regards,
Support

That worked!!! Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support