Slider images

Hi my website hypnotizeme.ca have too much empty space between the slider image and the Call to action text below it. how can i minimize the empty space?
note: the photo on the screen shot i attached is the size i want all images on the site slider to be like. it looks more like the original demo version of the sparkling them which i like.

Hi @lapatusic,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm this on my test site and notified the theme developer about it so that it will be fixed in the future version of theme where we will make the slider slide height changes according to the height of image contained in it.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving it by using all slider images of same height.

Best Regards,
Movin

I would be happy with the slider to look exactly the way you advertise it on your demo. How can I make it just like that?

As said above you can achieve that by using all slider images of same height which we used on our demo site here https://colorlib.com/sparkling/

Thank you for your prompt response, ill do that. what is the size for slider images on your demo?

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

The size for slider images on our demo site is 1290px X 400px