Slider indicator overlaps main menu

Not sure what to call the three dots at the bottom/center of the slider in Travelify, but they are overlapping the main menu of this theme. How can I a) reposition them a little higher so they overlap the slide image or b) remove them or c) add forward/back arrows on the left and right edges of the slider image?

Hi @mlgilbert,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It’s working fine on my test site.

Could you please share me your site URL so that i can troubleshoot the issue and help you to fix it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

I have just installed travelify (french WP 4.3.1) and met the same pb with the featured slider : dots overlap the menu items.
Also images do not display, still the background fixed image displayed. The slider runs however with a small black grey cache. The five jpeg are 1018X460, do I something wrong ?
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The overlap issue should not happen but i can see on your shared screenshot that the site navigation menu is displayed below the slider which by default displays above the slider.

Have you made any custom changes in the theme to achieve it?

If yes then could you please try reverting it?

Could you please share your site URL to troubleshoot it?

The Travelify slider doesn’t cover whole background as displayed on the demo page here https://colorlib.com/travelify/

The Sparkling theme slider covers whole background as displayed on the demo page here https://colorlib.com/sparkling/

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi, thanks for your reply, I am testing a new site with WP and travelify and I intend to replace an existing one, so I made several tests to personnalize this site and I am sorry to tell that i did not make voluntary changes. To move the menu line above, do I need to reinstall travelify or WP ?

this new site :
www.corbessenv.org

id :*****, pw : *****

At the moment, it is still a test site.
Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is public forum so the information shared can be misused by others. I have deleted the shared information from your reply.

If you want to share any sensitive information with us then you can so so using this secured contact form Contact us - Colorlib

I logged in to your site using shared information and found the issue was occurring on your site because for the slider posts you had not added featured images as described here Travelify Theme Instructions - Colorlib

I have added the images to the slider posts on your site and now the slider is working fine.

Please change the images to whatever you want to set and let me know how it works for you.

Best Regards,
Movin

Movin,
Many thanks, slider is working fine. I am pleased with what you have done.
I have deleted the id I sent you.
Pierre

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: