Slider load again

Hello,

my slider jumps after the page has loaded. It’s like reloading the image after the page is done. Do you have any idea? I will be happy to send you the URL.

Thanks

Hey there

May i take a closer look?

please provide URL of your website and I will check it.

Regards.

thank you

Hey there.

I apologize, but I was unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please provide more information? Perhaps screenshots or a screencast demonstrating how to replicate the problem.

Regards.

Hello

when they load the home page, you see the image already a few ms, but it is then loaded again. It is only when loading the first image. It is like a flash. Do not you see that?Like it fades in again. We have already reproduced the problem on different pcs.

Thanks

Hi there

Okay, thanks now I get it and I was able to replicate it too.

First thing, test for a plugin conflict, you can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Are you using any caching plugins? or image lazy loading? I tried it on my side and I cant reproduce the problem.

let me know the results.

Regards

Hello,

I have already disabled all plugins and unfortunately no improvement. I only use Yoast seo, but that should go. But even if I deactivate this, it does not get better.

Thank you