Slider on mobile devices: questions

Hello again,
I am sorry to bug you again! I’ve started a thread here:https://colorlibsupport.com/t/videoclip-as-header/, but have some follow-up-questions now that I would love your help with :slight_smile:
I’ve grown more and more fond of your theme over the last days, and really love it now. But there are some more small things I cannot resolve on my own; it would be awesome if you could help me once more!
My site is: http://www.onetripahead.net

First off, about the slider with the newest blogposts: Is there a way to highlight the title of the posts as it is not always easy to read (depending on the background)? And is it possible to show the titles on mobile devices too, but in a smaller size? Now, if I show them on mobile devices with this “block” CSS, the category alone takes over almost all of the slider.

And is it possible to show the most popular instead of the newest posts in the slider?

And the last thing: is it possible to display all new posts on the landing page in squares or rectangulars (now some are in rectangulars, some in squares).

Again, thank you so much for your time and answers!
Best, Ela

Hi Ela,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

First off, about the slider with the newest blogposts: Is there a way to highlight the title of the posts as it is not always easy to read (depending on the background)?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .flex-caption h2.entry-title {
    color: #fff;
}
And is it possible to show the titles on mobile devices too, but in a smaller size?

Use the below CSS code to achieve this.

@media (max-width: 768px){
.flex-caption {
    display: block;
    font-size: 10px;
    top: 10%;
}
#page .flex-caption h2.entry-title{
  font-size: 20px;
}
}
And is it possible to show the most popular instead of the newest posts in the slider?

To achieve this you have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

And the last thing: is it possible to display all new posts on the landing page in squares or rectangulars (now some are in rectangulars, some in squares).

Use the following CSS code to achieve this.

.blog.home #page article.post {
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

.blog.home #page article.post .read-more, 
.blog.home #page article.post .entry-footer {
    display: block;
}

.blog.home .page-1 article.post .post-inner-content {
    padding: 0 0 50px;
    margin-bottom: 35px
}