Slider options not showing up?

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me with my problem. So I wanted to set up a slider for my website because it was one of the main reasons why I picked Dazzling as my theme. But as you can see in my screenshot, when I try to enable the slider I can’t choose the category the posts from the slider should have. That’s why the response is always “Slider not enabled properly”. Please show me how to reenable the category menu!

Mine also is not showing up.
I’ve disabled all the Plugins, just the theme active.
(Love the simplicity of this Theme !!)

unsafeaustralia.com

Attaching a screenshot.

Wordpress Version 4.5.2
CPanel hosting vers 56.0.14
PHP vers 5.4

Hi @ineedhelpquickly,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Dazzling theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

First of all, thank you for your advice, @Movin.

Sadly it didn’t work for me. I deactivated all of my plugins, but the menu still doesn’t show up. I even deleted some of the plugins I didn’t want to use at all, but that also changed nothing.

Do you have any more advice for me? It would be very nice.
Thank you for your help,

ineedhelpquickly

Have you made any changes in the theme?

If yes then please temporary revert it to confirm whether it’s causing this issue.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

@easterjv Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I am also using WooCommerce, and the only option appearing is “number of slide items.”

I need a solution as soon as humanly possible, please.

@dylan This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?